School Uniform should be worn to school every day except PE days. PE Days will be notified to parents separately and are updated at the beginning of each term on the class pages of the website
Please note school uniform does not need a school logo and plain white polo shirts and red sweatshirts or cardigans are perfectly acceptable.
Branded uniform containing the school badge but ican be purchased from Sports FX, Liversedge, WF15 6RA. Their phone number is 01924 923254.
- Red jumper/cardigan
- White or blue polo shirts
- Grey/black dress/skirt/shorts/trousers
- Red checked pinafore (optional for warmer weather only)
- Black or white socks
- Grey or red tights
- Sensible flat black shoes (no sandals or ballet pumps, only laces if they can be fastened independently)
- School book bag (no backpacks)
- Red polo shirt
- Red fleece (for outdoor PE, these can also be warn on top of jumpers in school when it is cold)
- Black shorts/leggings/joggers (must be unbranded)
- Black trainers (must be unbranded)
Please remember to bring a waterproof coat every day, even if the sun is shining as we will try to be outdoors as much as possible. Children in Reception class also need wellies for the wetter weather; these can be left at school each term. We all know the weather can change drastically in a day so please be prepared no matter the weather. Please ensure all personal belongings/clothing are labelled. On sunny days, please come with sun cream on and bring a hat. You will also need a water bottle freshly filled with water each day.