We currently have no staff vacancies.
There are no formal qualifications needed to become a school governor, however a passion for improving the education and future prospects of children is important! The ideal candidate will have experience of one or more of the following:
- providing support and challenge at a strategic/board level
- supporting, challenging, influencing and conflict resolution
- managing change and/or small projects
- HR policies, procedures and employment legislation
- preparing for and responding to external oversight/audit
- corporate finance, managing or monitoring budgets
This list isn't exhaustive and we welcome applications from anybody (age 18+) who feels they have the ability to work as part of a team of professionals at a strategic level to help achieve governors vision for school and outcomes for children.
We currently have no governor positions available, although we're always interested in hearing from enthusiastic people who would like to share their skills and expertise as as school governor. If you'd like to register your interest as a future governor please complete the application form below, or send your CV/Linked in profile FAO Chair of Governors to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch if a suitable position arises.
A general role description for governors is available below along with an application form. It is worthwhile contacting the Chair of Governors to discuss the role prior to completing an application form.