Mr Heath teaches in Year 6, he is supported by Mrs Baines.
Meet Mr Heath
A warm welcome to year 6. I am looking forward to teaching year 6 and helping them to grow academically and also teach them the skills required for a smooth transition to high school. We have lots of hard work ahead but I am certain that with your support we will achieve every child's true learning potential.
This half term we are learning about:
Year 6 are currently preparing for their end of term performance being held at Bradford Forster Academy.
This half term in preparation for transition, children are having lessons about personal safety, online safety, awareness of drugs and personal and relationship education. They are visiting their new schools and reflecting on their time at East Bierley Primary.
- Short stories which contain a flashback
- Non chronological reports
- Place value
- Long multipliction/division
- Adding and subtracting
- "Where does water come from?"
- The water cycle and rivers
- "Where does light come from?"
- Light and shadows
- Our PE days this half term are Tuesdays and Thursdays
Our Class Agreement
- Be responsible for school property
- Always be respectful and polite to everyone
- Pay full attention to the person who is speaking
- Answering back is prohibited
- Always be kind and caring to others
- Play nicely and fairly
- Be positive and try your best in every subject
- Help and encourage others around you
- Keep the classroom tidy
- Raise your hand when you would like to speak
- Be calm and sensible around school
- Bully is not tolerated